Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: revewi- marisol's ballet outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    any one have this? I want to get it for my 4 year old. How fragile is it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it, and DD is 5. The tights terrify me and I am considering getting a cheap pair to use instead. Outfit is quite like her ballet uniform though!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have it also, and we really like, it is really pretty on Marisol. But, maybe I'm doing something wrong when I try to get the leotard on her, it seems like I really have to wrench poor Marisol's arms to get it on. Anyone else have this problem?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the same problem getting Marisol's arm into her leotard. I think I ripped it just slightly but you can't tell. It scared me though! The tights aren't a problem for me to get on at all.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amy - I am so glad you said that about the body suit - I have such a hard time gettting it on and now I have pills on the tights from catching on the velcro - I like it, but I wouldn't have got it w/out the code and DD really wanting it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking about getting this too. We may need it for ballet practices!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •